12/25/2014

CHRISTMAS WISHES

. . . FOR ALL OUR READERS


E.E. BURKE

This year I've been blessed with additions to our family, friends worth more than all the gold in the world, a new mentor whose guidance and encouragement kept me going, a team of companions and peers without equal and the best readers in the world. Wishes do come true.


May your Christmas be filled with love, light and magic, and may the New Year bring you unexpected blessings.









VICKI BATMAN


My Christmas Wish is 
for good health for all. 

For good times with 
family and friends.

For peace 
throughout the world. 






JILLIAN STONE

None of the heroes or heroines I write are fearless; it's how they overcome their fears that interests me…

Peace, Love, Joy.






LIZBETH SELVIG
To me Christmas is all about, well, CHRISTMAS! 
While you’re shopping for all our wonderful books (!) I hope you remember the reason we’re celebrating. I send my love to all our GLIAS family and wish you a very happy Christmas and a safe, joyous start to 2015.




ALEXA BOURNE


I wish everyone a Happy Christmas. 
Have a safe & Happy New Year! 

May we all experience joy, happiness & successes (those that really count) in 2015!









DONNELL ANN BELL
Wishing Get Lost in a Story readers a wonderful holiday, full of escapism, romance and love.  
And when you close the book, I wish it for you in real life, too!  Joy! 


LARA LACOMBE

Wishing you 
a happy 
and safe 
holiday season!

Thanks for reading!  See you next year :)









CLOVER AUTREY

To one and all, my Christmas wish is that everyone realizes how important, how unique, and how loved they truly are. 












MAUREEN McGOWAN

Simply wishing you a very merry Christmas.














HEATHER SNOW

May your Christmas be filled with joy and laughter.












KATHLEEN BALDWIN



Holiday joy to you all.








JAN SCHLIESMAN
Make a memory worth remembering and be the change you want to see in the world.

Love yourself enough to walk away from anything that makes you doubt the light in your heart.






ANGI MORGAN


Now that all of the Christmas rush is through ... 


Take a minute to enjoy a jingle or two.

Merry Christmas everyone.

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to everyone at GLIAS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas, Tammy. We hope you have time for a great book !

    ReplyDelete