5/23/2015

Readers Corner

SHARING SOME of our FAVORITE MOMENTS
with our READERS




RoseMarie received THE RENEGADE RANCHER from me on Thursday at the RT 2015 convention. She came by the book fair to tell me she loved it. (And to get some more books.) Can't tell you what a great feeling that gives an author !!
~Angi

PAT & ELAINE mean so much to me. They come by almost every book signing. Elaine made me a Texas Tea Towel that I use when I sign. Pat gives me the cutest tape dispensers ever! So Nice !!
~Angi



What would we do without avid readers and reviewers like Janet Rodman and Kimberly Rocha? Met these two wonderful women at the RT Convention and had a great time hanging out. Kim recently guest blogged on GLIAS. Janet is also a fan, and I aspire to be one of her top "beach" reads this summer. 
~E.E.



Hey, I'm an avid reader, too, and what a thrill it is to connect with one of my favorite authors, Sharon Sala. She received the 2014 RT Career Achievement Award for Romantic Suspense. Congratulations, Sharon!
~E.E.






Mutual fans having fun dressing up for a Historical Meet and Greet during the Readers and Writers Roundup in Dallas, following the RT Convention. E.E. Burke and Cindy Nord.







Supporting each other as authors and friends. I visited Lara & Angi's booksigning last February.

It's always great to get emails and letters. One this month was from a teenage boy's mom who saw the book in his stack from TLA and "borrowed" it and loved it. Then there was a lovely note from a volunteer bookseller in South Carolina who was sorting ARCs for her boss and saw the book and couldn't help but read it. She made me some cute homemade bookmarks. Very sweet. I treasure them.
~Kathleen





Being stopped by a reader because they recognize your name is a thrill and a half. It's such a boost !!
~Liz





One corner of the GIANT BOOKFAIR last week in Dallas.



ANGI & SUPER FAN SHARI


HAVE YOU EVER MET ONE OF YOUR FAVORITE AUTHORS? 
OR WRITTEN A FAN LETTER?

No comments:

Post a Comment