2/21/2018

Amanda's Birthday Bash!

Happy birthday to all of you born in the great month of February!!

Things you may not have known about February:
1) It's the shortest month of the year
2) Fewer babies are born during this month
3) February babies tend to be successful in the arts
4) February babies have sweet dispositions (Aww...)
5) The amethyst is our birthstone, a symbol of royalty, class, and courage.

I have a few friends helping me out with this years celebration!! And I want to give YOU all some gifts as part of MY birthday!!

FIRST GIFT:
$32 AMAZON GIFT CARD
To the first correct winner to leave a comment and guess my age!!

Me!

SECOND GIFT:
One lucky reader will receive a digital copy of the 28 titles on this poster!!
All donated by the amazing authors, one person will be announced on this blog and on our facebook group The Reader's Spot and go home with all of these titles!!!
Whaaaaattttt????


My thanks to each of the authors who made this birthday special for me
and
for one VERY lucky reader!!

****HERE IS WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO****

Click on each link for each author.
FOLLOW, SUBSCRIBE, JOIN,  & FRIEND

Most of all I hope you buy more of their books!!

WHEN YOU'VE MADE IT THROUGH THE ENTIRE LIST 
TELL US IN YOUR COMMENT 
AND LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDY (IMPORTANT!!!)

One winner will be chosen at random to receive digital copies of each book posted!

Good luck and thanks for reading!!


Jocie McKade   Jocie's Website

June Kramin    June's Facebook Page

Tina Susedik   Tina's Website

Gina Conkle   Gina's Amazon Author Page

Paty Jager  Paty's Website


Tina DeSalvo  Tina's Facebook Page



Lynda J Cox    Lynda's Facebook Page

Peggy Henderson  Peggy's Amazon Author Page


Linda Broday   Linda's Facebook Page

Donna Michaels  Donna's Facebook Page

A.C. Wilson  A.C.'s Facebook Page

P.J. Maclayne  PJ's Facebook Page

Rhonda Carver   Rhonda's Amazon Author Page

Kit Morgan  Kit's Facebook Page







Sabrina Jeffries  Sabrina's Amazon Author Page

Beth Williamson   Beth's Facebook Page

Jan Sikes   Jan's Author Website

Hildie McQueen  Hildie's Amazon Author Page

Amanda McIntyre  Amanda's Amazon Author Page



Thank you to all the talented authors below for making this birthday giveaway so special!!

















30 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!! Your age doesn’t matter unless your mine or cheese ��! Not sure if that counts .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Amanda!! Hope you have a great day!!! Just guessing I would say you are somewhere between 50-52 today I only guess that because I know our twins are around the same age so I am just basing my guess based on my own age of 51 I told everyone on my birthday I was going be a backwards 51 I was going to be 15 again LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Glenda!! Thats right about the twins! Great having you stop by!!

      Delete
  3. I'm gonna go with 45!! Happy, Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the good wishes, Pam!! Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. Happy Birthday, Amanda! I'm thrilled to celebrate with you. I hope you have a glorious day, my friend. And whatever age you are...you certainly don't look it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are a lovely lady!! Here's to keeping up the facade!!

      Delete
  5. Happy birthday!!! Hope it's a great day

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday! I’m sorry but I’m gonna guess 61?šŸ˜‚šŸŽˆšŸ¤—❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Cyndi. Congratulations! You guessed my age correctly! BIG THANKS to all who played and wowsers, I love some of your age guesses!! Please send to: amandamcintyre.author@gmail.com

      Delete
  7. Happy Birthday, Amanda!! I'm thrilled to help you celebrate your special day and happy to have one of my books included in your giveaway! Here's to a wonderful year and another trip around the sun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. 32 i would guess and i don't want the ebooks as i can only do print but i do want to be entered for the card! Happy birthday peggy clayton

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Happy B-day!!! 61? That's my guess but you don't look older than your 40s.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am no good at guessing ages and you don't look that very old to me - 45-50 tops!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday!! I would guess 47, because that is my age and you look about the same! Made it through the list, do you need my email?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wishing you a fantastic birthday, Amanda! I'm off to share this great giveaway of yours. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. All the love for you, my friend! And the happiest of birthdays Amanda! <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Birthday! My guess is 39.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy 49th Birthday!❤šŸŽ‰šŸŽŠšŸŽˆšŸŽ

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy Birthday!!

    You look like a bit of a spring chicken, but I'm 58 so let's go with that.

    marypres(AT)gmail(DOT)com

    ReplyDelete
  17. my email greenshamrock atcox dotnet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. scratch that ... no facebook for me...

      Delete
  18. I am going with 53 because no one has guess that one.

    quiltlady110@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete