4/12/2018

Welcome back Jane Godman


COLTON AND THE SINGLE MOM
The Coltons of Red Ridge 

This Colton cop falls for
a ready-made family 


A serial killer is on the loose, and true-crime filmmaker Esmée da Costa is on the case. K-9 cop Brayden Colton, the prime suspect’s half-brother, works hard to stop her prying, but sparks fly as he falls for Esmée and her son. When Esmée and Brayden’s little family comes under siege, can they save all they love?


JANE GODMAN worked in a variety of shops, bars, and offices before settling into a career as a teacher. She was born in Scotland and has lived in Germany, Wales, Malta, South Africa, and England. Home is now the Wirral, a beautiful English peninsula situated between Wales and Liverpool. 

Jane still gets the urge to travel, although these days she tends to head for a Spanish beach, or a European city that is steeped in history. Venice, Dubrovnik, and Vienna are among her favorites. 

When she isn’t reading or writing romance, Jane enjoys cooking and spending time with her family. She is married to a lovely man, has two grown up children and has recently discovered the joy of becoming a grandparent. 

STAY CONNECTED
| Website   | Facebook | Amazon  | BookBub 
|  Twitter @JaneGodman | Google+   | Goodreads | |  Pinterest | Instagram | Newsletter Signup on Website |  Previous GLIAS interviews |

THE Q&A
ANGI: How often to you get lost in a story?
JANE: All the time! I’m so lucky. I can lose myself in my own stories as well as other people’s. There are never enough hours in the day for me when it comes to reading (and writing). But now and then real life intrudes…

ANGI: What’s your favorite thing about your book’s hero?
JANE: His loyalty to his family. He and his brother and sisters didn’t have the greatest start in life, but, when they are thrown into a situation that tests them, they come through for each other. I also love his sense of humor. He’s quite a serious person but, when he meets the heroine, we see his fun side. 

ANGI: What’s your favorite movie of all time?
JANE: I love old, black-and-white movies and my all-time favorite is Notorious starring Cary Grant and Ingrid Bergman. The kiss scene on the balcony is swoonworthy!

ANGI: What’s your perfect day?
JANE: Any day I spend with my family, especially my gorgeous new grandsons.

ANGI: Salad or soup?
JANE: Salad. That’s not as virtuous as it sounds. I love creamy dressings!

ANGI: Would you put yourself in a Fairy Tale or Action Adventure?
JANE: Fairy Tale. Give me a sparkly dress and a handsome prince every time.

ANGI: Favorite TV rerun you watch every time you channel surf? 
JANE: I live in the UK. It would be a sitcom like Gavin and Stacey or Friends.  

ANGI: Favorite date night…fancy or at home? 
JANE: Fancy. A nice meal in a favorite restaurant.  

ANGI: Champagne or Soda?
JANE: Soda. I like the idea of champagne but not the taste!

ANGI: Geek or Jock?
JANE: Geek. You’ll find me with my nose in a book not on the playing field.

ANGI: The most daring thing you’ve ever done… Care to share?
JANE: I’m the least daring person you will ever meet! I guess it would be the time when I was teaching and we took a group of children kayaking. The lake was perfectly calm when we set out, but the wind came up from nowhere. It was my first time in a kayak, and suddenly, I was forced to capsize and go to the rescue of my pupils in the middle of a freezing lake. I was terrified, but we dragged them all to safety. I’ve never been kayaking again!

ANGI’s GOTTA ASK:  Where is your favorite writing space & why?
JANE’S GOTTA ANSWER: I write anywhere I can take my laptop, but my favorite place is overlooking my garden. I love watching the changing seasons, and the birds who pay me a visit. Although this picture was taken on a typically rainy English day when the wildlife was all staying away!
  
UP NEXT for JANE:
ENTICING THE DRAGON
Available June 1st !!
Read a little, Buy the book
A creature of fantasy…

…and the man of her dreams

Musician Torque is known for his incendiary solos and smoking-hot looks. Hollie Brennan is a dedicated fan drawn to the sexy guitarist. But she’s also an FBI agent tracking a serial arsonist…and the evidence leads her to Torque, a dragon shifter in disguise. As the sparks fly, Torque and Hollie must fight fire with fire and track down the person endangering their love.
 
ONE NIGHT WITH THE VALKYRIE
Available August 1st !!

CAPTIVATING THE BEAR
Available October 1st !!
Read a little, Buy the book

PREVIOUS RELEASES by JANE:
AWAKENING THE SHIFTER
Series title & book #

SECRET BABY, SECOND CHANCE
Harlequin Romantic Suspense

WOLF LEADER
Artic Brotherhood & book #6
Read a little, Buy the book

JANE IS GIVING AWAY TWO signed copies of COLTON AND THE SINGLE MOM (Open Internationally)
Get Lost on Facebook   @GetLostInAStory  #GetLostStories
AND OUR NEW Facebook Group: The Readers’ Spot

JANE WANTS TO KNOW: I love to travel, and my favorite vacation is a beach holiday. What do you prefer? Beach, mountains, or cities? 

5 comments:

  1. I used to live in Ca and took my kids to the beach all the time. Also went to school right near the beach so we could hear it. I love the beach and that is what i miss when I moved to Iowa. Although I think my hubby is taking me to see all my kids and grandkids this year which would be just awesome! ptclayton2@aol.com peggy clayton

    ReplyDelete
  2. the mountains would be my choice...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the Beach too! There's nothing like the sun, the feel of sand on your feet... and did I mention the sun? :)

    I also like enemies to friends stories.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore second chance romance stories!

    ReplyDelete