5/15/2018

Emily and Elias Jessup left their home in southern Texas, tired of living a life of poverty. They soon find out that life is no better alone on their own. With not a penny to their name and no job prospects, the siblings turn to stealing from the rich to survive. Constantly on the run from the law, the two know that their days are numbered before the law catches up to them.

Ellen Holladay comes across a handsome 'farmer' in desperate search of his sister who has been kidnapped. But can a handsome face and winning smile hide the fact that he is obviously lying to her? When his sister, Emily, is found in the arms of bounty hunter, Cade Singleton – Eli’s true identity is revealed.

Elias willingly turns himself in to Holladay, in an effort to make peace with the woman that has captured his heart.  In a strange twist, he suddenly married to her and sworn in as a bounty hunter himself. Can his new wife see past his previous sins, giving him the chance to start again? Can she accept her new husband and the dangers that being a Lawkeeper can bring? Is falling in love worth the risk … and the greatest reward?

Meeting the Author


Ginny Sterling is an avid romance writer. She enjoys telling tales that tug at the heart. She enjoys reading and creating stories that leave the reader smiling, laughing or crying. She mostly writes Western Romances Books - including two new series: Brokken Road Romances and The Lawkeepers. She also writes Contemporary romance, as well as the Timeless Brides Series (Time travel romance).

Having lived in several different parts of the United States, she and her family have settled in Kentucky. She spends all of her free time writing, quilting, or shopping for coffee mugs to add to her collection.

Contact info/links:

email: GinnySterlingBooks@gmail.com
FACEBOOK:    https://www.facebook.com/Ginny.Sterlingbooks/

TWITTER:  https://twitter.com/ginny_sterling

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ginny_sterling1/

Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/ginnysterlingbo/

Buy link:  https://www.amazon.com/Lawfully-Mine-Inspirational-Christian-Historical-ebook/dp/B07C91KP26/ref=asap_bc?ie=UTF8

What is the first book you remember reading: Where the Sidewalk Ends, by Shel Silverstein. Ickle me, Pickle me, Tickle me too is still my most favorite rhyme/story ever. I remember having it read to me when I was little and reading it to my children. My first fiction book had to be Clan of the Cave Bear and I recall being so impressed with the world woven by Jean Auel and then I got to *THAT* scene and was shocked that people do that! LOL!!

If you could interview one person, who would it be? Oh gosh, I feel like I should give some regal or fabulous answer (like George Washington, Queen Elizabeth, the Pope) but in all honesty? I'd love to interview Alan Shephard or Neal Armstrong. I'm a space nerd (in fact, I got to describe a launch in my time travel book, Enchanted by You) and would probably disgrace myself with the amount of nervous giggling and questions I'd ask. I mean, there are so many things that rattle off constantly in my head at the idea of weighlessness and being in space that peak my interest. The Mars project, what are thier opinions? Thoughts? Would they go back up knowing what they know now?Serious. space. nerd.

Tea or Coffee? .... Coffee, cafe, koffe, java, the bean, brew ha ha, nectar of the gods... I might be slightly addicted. I drink it black, with sweetner and cream, just cream, flavored creamer, or blended with irish butter and cinnamon.

Whats your favorite kid joke? How do you make a hanky dance? Put a little boogie in it!

What does it mean to love someone? Oh wow. I mean, how do you describe something so beautiful and so personal? I believe in happily ever after and a deep, true love. When I write, I try to develop that bond with the characters. Everyone has off days and things that annoy them...but everyone has a need as well. There is something so vital about finding someone that just 'gets' you and understands who you are at the very heart of your being. Someone that loves you for who you are, not who you could be. Its a perfect pairing of differences that make you realize that when people say 'he's my better half' - that is because they mean it. You dont see the person, you see the soul and how beautiful it is. *That* is what I try to convey in my books <3

Whats the first thing you do when you finish writing a book? Call my mama.


No comments:

Post a Comment