8/22/2018

THE WORK OF HARPER St. GEORGE


AN OUTLAW TO PROTECT HER
Outlaws of the Wild West

Running from her past…

Into the arms of an outlaw!

In this Outlaws of the Wild West story, gunslinger Zane Pierce is the only man who can shield brothel madam Glory Winters against a dangerous threat. But safety at the smoldering Zane’s side comes at a price, and soon it’s not just the secrets of her past that have Glory on edge…it’s the realization that she might be losing her heart to an outlaw!

HARPER ST. GEORGE was raised in the rural backwoods of Alabama and along the tranquil coast of northwest Florida. It was a setting filled with stories of the old days that instilled in her a love of history, romance, and adventure. By high school, she had discovered the historical romance novel which combined all of those elements into one perfect package. She has been hooked ever since. 

She lives in the Atlanta area with her family. She would love to hear from you. 

STAY CONNECTED

THE Q&A
ANGI: How often to you get lost in a story?
HARPER: I’m a daydreamer, so I’d say this happens daily. My job is to walk the dog in the mornings so half the time that means I’m staring off into the trees thinking about my work-in-progress or an idea that I’m excited about. That being said, one of the best feelings in the world is reading a book that you just don’t want to put down. I’ve spent the summer submersing myself in every book Lisa Kleypas has ever written…so I’ve been lost in a story the entire summer. lol

ANGI: What’s your favorite thing about your book’s hero?
HARPER: Zane’s book is the final book in the series, which means I’ve had the whole series to fall in love with him. I think that must be why he’s so close to my heart. He’s got both internal and external scars, but he doesn’t let that turn him into a bitter or hard person. He does have trust issues that he and the heroine have to overcome, but Glory, his heroine has her own issues to overcome. Instead of being harsh with her to push her away, he is so sweet and gentle to avoid hurting her, even knowing that it’ll mean more pain for him in the end. He might possibly be the perfect guy.

ANGI: What’s your perfect day?
HARPER: This is a tough one to answer. There are so many choices. I think it would be something simple and would include reading a good book, a thunderstorm, at least one nap, and curling up at night to watch a good movie.

ANGI: Would you put yourself in a Fairy Tale or Action Adventure?
HARPER: Definitely a Fairy Tale. I love the magic and whimsy of Fairy Tales, and, obviously, the happy ever afters.

ANGI: Favorite TV rerun you watch every time you channel surf? 
HARPER: Bob’s Burgers. I don’t know why, but I’m a sucker for animated sitcoms.

ANGI: Favorite date night…fancy or at home? 
HARPER: With two kids at home, I definitely like to go out when we can, but it doesn’t have to be fancy. I love beer and bbq or sangria and tapas. As long as I’m out of the house I’m flexible. lol

ANGI: Champagne or Soda?
HARPER: Champagne because drinking it usually means that something pretty great has happened.

ANGI: The most daring thing you’ve ever done… Care to share?
HARPER: The most daring thing has to be flying cross country to meet someone I had only talked to online and over the phone. Thankfully it worked out, because we’ve been together for 20 years and have two children. >>grin<<

ANGI’s GOTTA ASK:  Where is your favorite writing place & why?
HARPER’S GOTTA ANSWER:  For a long time my writing space was in a corner of our guest/everything-gets-stored-here room where I was able put a little desk in the corner. Last year we moved and I finally got my own office space (in the basement, but I’ll take it!). So I finally have a place where I put up my whiteboard for important plot questions and notes. I also got a treadmill so that I can walk while writing, and you wouldn’t believe how walking can get your brain to moving. I love it!
  
UP NEXT for HARPER:
MARRYING HER VIKING ENEMY
To Wed a Viking #1
Coming Spring 2019

PREVIOUSLY RELEASED by HARPER:
THE VIKING WARRIOR’S BRIDE

A MARRIAGE DEAL WITH THE OUTLAW
Outlaws of the Wild West #2

THE INNOCENT AND THE OUTLAW
Outlaws of the Wild West #1


HARPER is giving away one ebook copy of The Innocent and the Outlaw, Outlaws of the Wild West book 1



Your host, Angi Morgan
Get Lost on Facebook   @GetLostInAStory  #GetLostStories
AND OUR NEW Facebook Group: The Readers’ Spot

HARPER WANTS TO KNOW:  In the book, Glory has a secret that she keeps from Zane because she wants to keep her past in the past. Of course, that secret comes back to bite them both in the end. Do you think some secrets from the past are okay, or do you prefer to have everything out in the open in a new relationship?

3 comments:

  1. I think some are good to stay in the past although if the situation arises and it has come out then you can explain why you wanted it buried. I can't do digital books only print due to disabled. peggy clayton ptclayton2@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm, it would really depend on what it is...

    ReplyDelete