9/18/2018

Through My Lens: Orlando

Two major trips this summer... the 4200 mile-100 hours-always on the move vacay & our recent jaunt to Orlando-by-the-pool vacay.

I enjoyed both...
but I have to admit the Orlando pools...
were very relaxing...
for everyone...
The clouds weren't so bad either...
And the ice cream...always a good choice...
And hey...you know I never shy away from a good fireworks show...









Yep...reading a great book helps, too.






Which ears would you choose?



$10.00 Amazon Gift Card to one blog commenter.
Extra chances if you leave a comment on Facebook at:
Get Lost in a Story: GLIAS on Facebook
 & our reader's Group: The Reader's Spot).



16 comments:

  1. I love the gold ears and what a wonderful trip that you took wish i could go that many miles although i am going to go back to Ca to see my son in Oct hubby is driving and this will probably be my last trip as my disease is getting so bad that i am in a scooter and is so hard to do things but had to see new granddaughter that is now 9 mo and my grandson who was 2 and now 12 as trying to take guradian to court as she won;t let me talk to him or see him. I have no clue how she got to be his guardian noone in the family was contacted. Anyway i live trips thru your pics so i love them all the flowers and the ice cream love it that is my fav desert besides cheesecake. Peggy Clayton

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're always in my prayers, Peggy.
      So glad you're getting to see the grandchildren.
      I love the CP3O ears, too.

      Delete
  2. Wow love the Pooh Bear ad on the bus! As for the ears I am leaning towards the BB-8 ones! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BB8 is really cool and a new favorite.
      Did you get to see the Christopher Robin movie with Ewan McGregor?

      Delete
    2. Have not seen the movie yet, but will wait till it is on DVD... looks really cute!

      Delete
  3. Great pictures. Love the gold ears! We are going October 1, can’t wait

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are so many ears to choose from...it's ridiculous !!

      Delete
  4. I love the ones on the bottom. I've never been to Disney World but would love to go. I would like to see the fireworks at night, love them at Disneyland.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My 2nd comment they are all so cute! Peggy Clayton

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, Rita Wray! Please contact me via FB messenger for details about your $10.00 gift card.

    ReplyDelete