8/05/2019

Heartbreaking


It's hard to carry on as if nothing happened this weekend. It's hard to write about happily-ever-afters when so many lives were lost and so many families affected.













I know I can speak for every member of our crew when I say our hearts and prayers are with the cities of El Paso and Dayton.



Our blog has always been about connecting readers with authors. I know that yesterday all I could do is bury myself in a great book, escaping the harsh reality of the weekend. 

I sat outside enjoying the dogs, the birds and the squirrels. The words on the page let my mind stop crying for a little while. Then (and this is hard for me to believe) I watched season one of The Andy Griffith Show (no kidding).


So I hope you'll continue to join us for blogs about our lives and stories from the hearts of other authors. 
~Angi

No comments:

Post a Comment