10/04/2019

First Fridays with the Crew

!! YOUR BEST DAY EVER !!
THE RULES: Answering has to be all about YOU.
It can be a shared experience, but not childbirth or marriage (since those normally top the list).


ANGI
My best day ever? Basically, life is good. I'm living my dream of writing even if I'm not having a moving made of every book. LOL. But I'm grateful for life and work and dogs and the rest of the chaos the comes with having a good life.
     I have to admit that most of my "best days" would be while traveling. This past June Tim and I found a sunset at Rialto Beach, Washington. We're always stopping for sunsets everywhere we go. I guess you could say it's our thing. Visiting this beach in Olympic National Park was no different. We'd seen a lot of the coast, been on several beaches and seen gorgeous scenery. It was our last night on the coast before we headed inland to Seattle.
      We stumbled across an unattended fire and decided to stay to make certain it went out. As the sun set, we took a gazillion pictures (that's us). [Keep up with my travels and pictures on #ThroughMyLens ]
As it got darker...the beach emptied. The sun kept setting and we kept taking pictures. Then we were starving with a huge fire to keep warm so naturally, we toasted marshmallows, melted chocolate and had S'mores. Then toasted French bread and summer sausage.
    It was just a beautiful day.



This is a hard one, so I’m narrowing my focus to “my best day ever…in the last year and a bit.” And that’s any day I’ve gone to see my sister and nephew (which I usually do 2 days a week). My sister and I did not get along before this last year and a bit, so…it’s an amazing gift that we now do.

C.H.
There are a lot to choose from because I really have a wonderful life. With seriously awful days balanced out with amazingly wonderful ones. I'm blessed with my family: hubby of 40 years...the love of my life, two wonderful sons (still unmarried), a darling daughter and wonderful son-in-law with two beautiful grandsons...oh and don't forget our two rescue dogs: Jameson a black lab/pit mix and Reilly a shepherd and Lord-knows-what mix. My life is like the scene in the pub from Darby O'Gill and the Little People where they ask Darby why he didn't ask for happiness when he captured King Brian and would have three wishes granted. Darby reminded them that people need the bitter with the sweet in life. How else would you recognize it? 

REGAN 
This is a tough one as Jacqui mentioned and I agree with C.H. that overall my life has been a wonderful balance of best days and challenging times. I guess I’ll narrow it down to the week my best friend basically brought a wine and canvas painting event to my house. We’ve always enjoyed crafts together. Her mother was a talented artist and it turns out my friend is a talented art ‘teacher’. I was skeptical of my ability with the painting part at first, but we had the best time with conversation and oodles of laughs while transforming the dining room into an art studio, choosing art to work from, shopping for supplies and yes, actually painting. 

E.E.
If I can't talk about best day weddings and births, then the next "best" on my list is the day I found out I was a Golden Heart finalist. It was like Christmas, only better. 

***
Share about your Best Day Ever.
Leave a comment to be entered in a drawing for a book. You'll have to check back and contact us if you win.

WINNER'S CHOICE
Want to follow us on Amazon and receive notifications of our next releases? 
Just click our names for our Amazon direct link.

6 comments:

  1. graduating from college
    bn100candg at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have two. The days my children were born. Beyond life-changing and just so incredible.

    marypres(AT)gmail(DOT)com

    ReplyDelete