11/27/2019

Through My Lens: Flowers, Flowers, Flowers

"Flowers always make people better, happier, and more helpful; they are sunshine, food and medicine to the mind." 
~Luther Burbank
I love looking at flowers--both wild and strategically planted--and I love taking pictures of them. As winter sweeps in and they fade until next spring, I thought I'd share some from walks, hikes, and other places we've passed through this year. Don't forget to leave a comment for a print book. Here's three that are available: 
autographed by LIZBETH SELVIG





Leave a comment to choose
autographed by JACQUI NELSON
a book from Angi's crate.








autographed by E.E. BURKE












































Leave a comment to be entered in a drawing for a book from Angi's crate. 
You'll have to check back and contact us (GetLostInAStory@gmail.com) if you win.
Drawing will be Tuesday 12/04 & posted in comments.
DO YOU HAVE A FAVORITE FLOWER? 

7 comments:

  1. Pretty pretty flowers! :) My fav flower/ plant is the Bleeding Heart... reminds me of my grandmother... she always had the plant in her yard! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. roses
    bn100candg at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty flowers. My favorite is Lilly and Tuples flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is one of my favs as I just love the flowers it makes me happy. Especially when they are blooming outside. My fav is the rose then the cone flower! Peggy Clayton ptclayton2@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do love daisies. Such a happy flower.

    marypres(AT)gmail(DOT)com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What is you favorite flower? Here is harvardessayconsulting.com a service that will help you with MBA essay

    ReplyDelete