11/21/2019

ThumbsUpThursday with Regan


November is flying by for me, in a whirl of deadlines and holiday countdowns. That means stress, of the good variety most of the time, which gives way to plenty of opportunities to focus on the positive!

There has been loads of good stuff to smile about this month. We did some dogsitting for the grandpuppy, a beautiful German shepherd with a heart of gold and ears that don't quit. (you can find pictures of her on my instagram)

Despite a minor crisis here and there, our kids are doing well and we are all looking forward to a big happy relaxing Thanksgiving next week.

My most recent smile-inducing moment came last week when I received hearty praise from my editor for an upcoming book. The moment was more than affirming. It was a welcome relief.

That particular book came together in fits and starts for me, plus it's a book I've wanted to write for years, so I was piling the pressure on myself to get it right. Because of all that, I had no idea how it would feel to readers. So hearing my editor was happy made my week! (In fact, I'm still smiling.) :)

And we're ramping up for the launch of the Stormwatch multi-author series, which begins December 5! (For full details visit Amazon or my website)


Now it's your turn! Tell me something -big or small- that put a smile on your face recently!

No comments:

Post a Comment