12/27/2019

Susan Carlisle Does It Again !

FIREFIGHTERS UNEXPECTED FLING
First Response, #1

When the best-laid plans…
…go up in smoke!


In this First Response story, with his impending promotion, hotshot fire captain Ross Lawson has no time for romance. Until stunning paramedic Sally Davis starts work at his station… Even if she wasn’t his best friend’s recently divorced sister, a workplace romance is out of the question. But their blazing attraction burns bright and deep and soon becomes one fire Ross might not want to put out!

READ A LITTLE
BUY THE BOOK

SUSAN CARLISLE’S love affair with books began when she made a bad grade in math in the sixth grade. Not allowed to watch TV until she brought the grade up, Susan filled her time with books. She turned her love of reading into a love of writing romance. Susan has currently authored more than twenty-five books for the Harper Collins Harlequin imprint medical line. Her heroes are strong, vibrant man and the woman that challenge them.

In her past life Susan has been a full time mother to four children, a high school substitute teacher and now when she isn’t writing she is busy being a fun grandmother. She lives near Atlanta, Georgia, with her husband of over thirty-five years. Susan loves castles, traveling, cross-stitching and reads voraciously.

STAY CONNECTED

THE ROMANCE INTERVIEW
ANGI: What would your book couple do for Valentine’s Day?
SUSAN: Ross would invite Sally out to dinner. They would ride the horses out into the pasture of his ranch. There Ross would build a small fire and cook Sally a meal. Afterwards they would snuggle under a blanket, talk and look at the stars.       

ANGI: What’s your favorite Romantic Movie?
SUSAN: I love the movie Chasing Liberty with Mandy Moore and Matthew Goode. I’ve watched it over and over. The daughter of the President finds love during an adventure in Europe. It’s a great story.  

ANGI: Which of your heroes is your favorite book boyfriend?
SUSAN: Haha. The correct answer is all of them. I can’t make them jealous! Truthfully I have loved them all.

ANGI: Have you done anything romantic lately?
SUSAN: Not really. My husband and I aren’t very romantic people. We been married for 37 years so we must be doing something right. My husband has been known to surprise me with fresh flowers. I do love fresh flowers.

ANGI: What is your favorite Valentine’s Day candy?
SUSAN: Chocolate kisses. The individual original ones. If they are any larger it takes away for the true essences of the chocolate. Sad that I know and think this. 

ANGI: What is your favorite Valentine’s Day gift?—given or received
SUSAN: I’m not a big fan of holiday cards but I do like one on Valentine’s Day. One with the most thought put into it is my favorite. I have a number of them saved in my bedside table. I also like a pound bag of chocolate kisses. No, I don’t share them.  

WHICH FICTIONAL CHARACTER WOULD YOU ASK TO BE YOUR VALENTINE?
SUSAN’S ANSWER: James Bond. I’m a big fan. I know, I know he is a womanizer but for me he would change his ways!     

UP NEXT for SUSAN:
THE NEONATAL DOC’S SURPRISE BABY

PREVIOUSLY RELEASED by SUSAN:
HIGHLAND DOC’S CHRISTMAS RESCUE
Pups That Make Miracles Happen #1
A chance to mend her body…
A doc to heal her heart?

In this Pups that Make Miracles story, search-and-rescue worker Cassandra Bellow arrives at Heatherglen Clinic injured and reeling from the loss of her faithful rescue dog. But a Christmas romance with the gorgeous clinic manager, Dr. Lyle Sinclair, along with Heatherglen’s adorable therapy dogs, restores Cass’s lust for life. Except soon she must return to America—unless guarded Lyle asks her to stay…

THE SHIEKH DOC’S MARRIAGE BARGAIN
From shy Cinderella…
To convenient princess!

For sensible Dr. Laurel Martin, heading up a new lab for royal doc Sheikh Tariq Al Marktum is the chance to conduct the study of a lifetime. But to protect Laurel from the scandal her presence in his palace will cause, Tariq has his own condition—a paper marriage! Swept into his desert kingdom, passion overtakes the convenient couple, but can Laurel find her place in Tariq’s world—and his heart?

SUSAN is giving away a print copy of Firefighter’s Unexpected Fling. International giveaway
Your host, Angi Morgan
Get Lost on Facebook   @GetLostInAStory  #GetLostStories

AND OUR NEW Facebook Group: The Readers’ Spot

SUSAN WANTS TO KNOW: What’s your favorite Valentine Candy?

5 comments:

  1. My favorite candy whether its Valentine's or not it anything with chocolate and nuts in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Reese's candy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mine is mollasses chips from Sees candy in Ca i just love them and the stores out here don't carry them. I also like suckers from sees especially the dark one also like tootsie roll suckers orange and chocolate. I won' get any of that but ok well I can dream Thanks for asking , I love all dark Godiva . peggy clayton I have never tweeted sorry as i have only part of my hands working@ ptclayton2@aol.com

    ReplyDelete