8/20/2021

Jacqui’s Friday Flowers in August

Victoria's flower season starts early compared to other parts of the world, so sometimes it feels like the explosion of flowers is over by August. But August is still a great time for a lot of wonderful flowers like Sweet Peas, Sunflowers, and pink or yellow Echinacea/Coneflowers. 

Sweat Peas are hard to find in Victoria, so I was very lucky and very glad to find a patch on a trellis in Government House Gardens in 2020 and on a chain-link fence behind Christ Church Cathedral way back in 2017. 

Jacqui ❤️ 💐

Sweat Peas in Government House Gardens
Sweat Peas in Government House Gardens

Sweat Peas in Government House Gardens
Sweat Peas in Government House Gardens

Sweat Peas behind Christ Church Cathedral
Sweat Peas behind Christ Church Cathedral

Sunflowers

Sunflowers

Sunflowers

Echinacea/Coneflowers

Echinacea/Coneflowers

Click here to see my July blog post with Red Hot Pokers, Daisies, and Victoria's iconic hanging flower baskets 💐🌈

To see more of my flower pictures (during the February to October flower season in Victoria, Canada), visit my Facebook and Instagram pages. 

~ * ~ 


Jacqui Nelson - Author Picture
Fall in love with a new Old West where the men are steadfast & the women are adventurous. I love writing stories about women who are Wild West scouts, spies, cardsharps, wilderness guides, trick-riding superstars, and more. 

Read an excerpt from all of my books at JacquiNelson.com/my-books

Join my newsletter & read Rescuing Raven (my Deadwood 1876 gold-rush story) for FREE at JacquiNelson.com/download-my-free-read  

9 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, Colleen! Hope your Friday & your weekend are filled with flowers ❤️

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
  2. Wonderful flowers can't download no tech for me only print. peggy clayton

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting, Peggy! After I complete some stories in progress, it's on my to-do list to add these new stories to some of the my shorter books to form a print book anthology. Will keep you posted on that ❤️

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete