Instead of buying an egg dying kit for Easter eggs, go to the wedding decorating aisle. Grab some concentrated food coloring (like for cake decorating). Just a little dab in a plastic cup (that you can throw away) will dye eggs beautifully bright. THEN you'll have food coloring all year long (or longer). You can also get many more colors.
- Buy eggs in a cardboard container
- Use a knife to add a dab (color is concentrated) to a half-full plastic cup of water
- Drop in egg
- Walk away for a couple of hours or until you have the color you want
- Use the cardboard egg crate to dry eggs
- take pictures and send to Angi :-)
Interested in an on-line egg hunt? The Harlequin Reader's Service is featuring 24 authors who have hidden eggs on their sites. Find the eggs and sites here and follow #HQeggHunt on Twitter & Facebook.
Janie Crouch wants to know which of the egg designs you like best. Enter her rafflecopter giveaway for your choice of one of her Omega Sector books. #FavoriteEgg
YIKES...there's a missing egg. One of the 24 eggs got left out. Enter Angi's rafflecopter drawing for an autographed copy of THE RANGER (or something from her TBR pile). #TheMissingEgg
a Rafflecopter giveaway