7/11/2017

Through My Lens: Albuquerque

a VISIT to NEW MEXICO

I've visited a lot of places. New Mexico landscapes are what I'd call dramatic. Texas and I went this past weekend for a newsletter masterclass (yes...I learned a lot and YES, I will be updating some things).  When you're driving for hours between cities...you are so glad to see a different version of the Sandia Mountains.



























Rocks and ore rocks
Even rocks with trim separators
Rocks to make sure the other rocks stay put.












Rocks surrounding the artificial turf.


It might seem like I'm making fun of the Xeriscaping. I'm not. Lots of the yards and parks are extremely clever. My friends here in New Mexico...they laughed very hard when I told them I was posting pictures.





~Find all of Angi’s books ~
Amazon | B&N | iBooks | Kobo | Google

1 comment:

  1. Liked all the pics and your pup looked pooped in one of them!

    ReplyDelete