8/07/2017

The 2017 RITA WINNERS




CONGRATULATIONS
to the
2017 RWA RITA WINNERS



Amazon
Carolina Dreaming
Virginia Kantra


Amazon
Christmas on Crimson Mountain


Amazon

Off the Clock



Amazon

Once and For All
Cheryl Etchison


Amazon

No Mistress of Mine
Laura Lee Guhrke



Bubbly for the table from my pal Lori Matthews


Michelle Major & me at the Harlequin party.


Amazon
A Duke to Remember
Kelly Bowen




Amazon


My Hope Next Door
Tammy L. Gray


Amazon

Miracle on 5th Avenue
Sarah Morgan




The Moon in the Palace
Amazon
Weina Dai Randel







Her Every Wish
Amazon
Courtney Milan



The Pages of the Mind

Jeffe Kennedy


Amazon
Repressed
Elisabeth Naughton







The Problem with Forever
Amazon
Jennifer Armentrout



Have you read any of these award-winning books from 2016?

4 comments:

  1. I have read a bunch of these authors, but not these particular winning books... Major congrats to them all! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you do, let me know if they stand out as winners

      Delete
  2. Omg!!! I am loving Duel and Jessie story its heartstopping to say the least

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read any of these books but Congrats to the authors!

    ReplyDelete