Hi everyone! I'm excited to be a part of the Get Lost In A Story blog. With each new month I always have new things come rotating into my life and September is no different. So here are my five things for September.
1. Birthdays! My niece and my sister both have birthdays in this month and they are two of my favorite people. I'm the oldest of three girls and my middle sister Donna is definitely the fun one. Last February we took a trip to Paris just us Smith Girls and we had a fabulous time. Here's one of my favorite pictures of us.
2. Pumpkin Spice. I know this is a controversial thing. ;) I mean some people love it others hate it, but living in the UK we don't get a lot of pumpkin flavored things and since we Starbucks over here it's the one place I go to indulge my pumpkin fix. Having a pumpkin spice latte always makes it feel like fall to me.
3. London. I am so lucky that I am only a little over an hour away from London on a high speed train and this month I get to go down twice for different writing events. Every year the authors who write for Harlequin/Mills&Boon have a luncheon and it's so much fun. We have a fab lunch and talk about the books, life and all the good stuff.
4. Back to School. This is the last year I'll have a kid going back to school. My son is starting his last year at university and I'm not going to lie it makes me a little bit sad. But we are having fun doing back to school shopping and next weekend we will move him into his flat.
5. Books. There are so many fabulous titles that I'm looking forward to this fall. Probably too many to name!
What are you looking forward to in September? Let me know to be entered to win a copy of my latest release SUMMER IN MANHATTAN.