11/12/2018

Welcome to Snowflake Valley

BARBARA WHITE DAILLE lives in the sunny Southwest where she and her husband love the lizards in the front yard but could do without the scorpions in the bathroom. She also loves writing, reading, and chocolate. Come to think of it, she enjoys writing about those subjects, too! 

Barbara wrote her first short story at the age of nine, then typed "The End" to her first novel many years later...in the eighth grade. Now she's writing contemporary romance on a daily basis, with a current series from Harlequin Western Romance (The Hitching Post Hotel) and a brand-new series from Entangled Bliss (Snowflake Valley). 

She hopes you'll check out her stories and will drop by to say hi at any of these locations.

SOCIAL CONNECTIONS

"Snowflake Valley is probably one of my favorite places in the world. :) After all, what’s not to love about a little town dedicated to celebrating Christmas 24/7/365?  

But seriously. . . I do love this town—and readers have told me they do, too—as well as the “bad luck” Barnett sisters who are featured in the books. Each sister has had a disastrous relationship that has left her believing she’ll never fall in love again. Luckily, fate and Snowflake Valley have other plans. "

ONE WEEK TO WIN HER BOSS
Snowflake Valley, #2

Single mom Amber Barnett loves family, kids, Christmas…and unfortunately, her boss, confirmed bachelor Michael DeFranco. It's a crush she really needs to get over. Except, when she’s temporarily forced from her apartment, her only option is to stay at Michael’s private ski lodge, where she's the housekeeper. No problem. Her handsome boss rarely visits Snowflake Valley unexpectedly, plus he’s spending the holidays with his family. Or so she thinks…

A stormy Christmas Eve reunion leaves Michael seeking the solitude of his lodge, where he finds Amber in residence—and in trouble. Attempting to save her from her matchmaking family, he announces they’re a couple. His good deed backfires when they’re instantly included in each and every holiday event in town. So much for solitude. 

Only the more time he spends with the beautiful, cheery brunette, the more he yearns to make things real between them. But he and Amber want different things, and Michael could never be the family man she's looking for. 

READ A LITTLE, BUY THE BOOK

SNOWBOUND WITH MR. WRONG
Snowflake Valley, #1

Worst. Day. Ever.

After Lyssa Barnett’s sister tricks her into reprising her role at Snowflake Valley's annual children's party, she doesn’t think anything can be worse than squeezing into her too-small elf costume. Then tall, dark, and way too handsome Nick Tavlock shows up to play Santa...and an unexpected storm leaves them snowbound in the isolated lodge.

The last thing Nick wants is to spend a cozy Christmas Eve with a trio of kids and the woman who dumped him. But as much as Lyssa frustrates him, he can't stop thinking about her. And soon, he's fighting very un-Santa-like thoughts of kissing a certain sexy Miss Elf under the mistletoe. As Nick starts to fall for Lyssa all over again, he knows it will take nothing short of a miracle to have Lyssa in his arms on Christmas Day.

READ A LITTLE, BUY THE BOOK
Digital is only .99 during November!!

UP NEXT for BARBARA:
Upcoming are two more books from my Hitching Post Hotel series, because Grandpa Jed, who owns the hotel and the ranch it sits on, is determined to live up to his title of matchmaker! These will be my first books for Harlequin’s Heartwarming line. And as mentioned above, I’m also working on a story about the third “bad-luck Barnett” sister, which will be book 3 in the holiday-themed Snowflake Valley series from Entangled Publishing.

I have no firm titles or dates yet for these releases, but my newsletter readers will get the big news first, so please sign up if you’re interested in these books and my writing life! Also, I love to chat, so look for me on social media, too.

BARBARA is giving away an autographed print copy (winner’s choice) of one of her current Snowflake Valley books.  U.S. residents ONLY 

Your host, Angi Morgan
Get Lost on Facebook   @GetLostInAStory  #GetLostStories
AND OUR NEW Facebook Group: The Readers’ Spot

BARBARA WANTS TO KNOWSince we’re chatting about Christmas/holiday books, I’ve gotta know: what’s your absolute favorite holiday?  

22 comments:

  1. Great to have you again on GLIAS, Barbara !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Angi - it's always a pleasure to visit y'all here. :)

      Delete
  2. I would say Christmas is my fav... love the music, the food, the decorations, the laughter and smiles, family! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Colleen - so much to love about that holiday, isn't there? ;)

      Thanks for commenting!

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Barbara White Daille's book! And I love Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Margie - so nice to see you here!

      Thanks for the wonderful compliment. And that's a great choice of holiday. :)

      Delete
  5. So sorry to be late to the party!

    A huge thank you to Angi and the GLIAS team for inviting back to visit the blog.

    Readers - I hope you'll all have a minute to say hi, because I love to chat. ;) But in any case, happy holidays in advance!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Christmas, but my favorite holiday is Thanksgiving. I love that we can celebrate our many blessings that we have in life. It also helps that my birthday is around this time of year too. In fact I was born on Thanksgiving so about every 8 years or so my birthday falls on Thanksgiving. Thank you for the chance :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, Lori - you're very welcome!

    Happy birthday to you a bit early! :)

    Thanksgiving is a wonderful holiday, and having your birthday fall on it once in a while must make those years extra-special.

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. šŸ’–šŸŽ„ šŸŽ…šŸ¤¶ Christmas For Sure

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Linda - I can definitely see you're a fan of Christmas! :)

      Delete
  9. Christmas was my fav till i moved away from my family . Now my fav is Valentines day it is one that I can send Valentine's to friends and tell them I am here for them and love them. Also it is a day that doesn't focus on family and that way i don;t get really depressed. Also hubby and i make dinner put it on the table and call it romantic! I do love to read Christmas books though those are my fav to read year around but missing my kids and grandkids is too much for my heart. Peggy clayton ptclayton2@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hugs, Peggy! For sure, it's hard to be away from friends and family for the holidays.

      I love that you've turned Valentine's Day into an even more special occasion with cards to friends! Your romantic dinner with hubby sounds wonderful, too. I'll have to try that with my DH. ;)

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  10. Thanksgiving--family, friends, food, fun, fellowship!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Virginia - Thanksgiving is a great holiday for ALL those reasons! Thanks for commenting.

      Delete