6/14/2019

WELCOME to the CREW !!

C.H. ADMIRAND writes about the things she loves most: Family, her Irish ancestry, baking and gardening. Her family centers her and keeps her sane. She’s a sucker for broad shoulders and green eyes and still married to the man she fell in love with at-first-sight 44 years ago. Take a trip back in time to the Old West with her Irish Western Series, or further back to her Medieval Trilogy. Fast-forward to the present, stopping at the Circle G Ranch in Pleasure, Texas or Claddagh Ranch in Emerson, Colorado.  Do you have a hankering for a slice of pure heaven? Then don’t forget to visit the McCormack sisters at the Apple Grove Diner in Apple Grove, Ohio–Small Town USA–for a slice of Peggy McCormack’s Buttermilk Pie! C.H. loves to hear from readers and swap recipes. 


With 16 novels and 14 novellas and short stories to her credit, this award-winning, multi-published author’s books are available in paperback, hardcover, trade paperback, magazine, e-book, large print, and audio book.

New Sweet Contemporary Irish Western Series
Claddagh Ranch & A Second Chance For Justiss
Featuring descendants of characters from C.H.’s Bestselling Historical Irish Western Series




Tom McNally was one hard-headed cowboy…Widowmaker tossed him at seven and a half seconds, then stomped him in the dirt. His broken ribs and sprained wrist need time and a place to heal—Claddagh Ranch.

Emily Griffith is looking for a new start…
and finds it at the Emerson Diner in Colorado. Small minded gossips and a hard-headed cowboy threaten Emily’s new life. but will she cut and run, or open her heart and stay?


U.S. Marshal Ben Justiss was hooked…
when Peggy McCormack overnighted one of her decadent pies to him. During her protection detail in Las Vegas, he knew she was the woman for him. Then duty called…

Fate throws them together…
will Peggy be able to help Ben heal then walk away,
or will she trust her heart a second time?







C.H.’s Bestselling Historical Irish Western SeriesThe Marshal’s Destiny, The Rancher’s Heart, Pearl’s Redemption,
A Gift From Home, & For Love of Flynn

I love tapping into my Irish Ancestry and using family names in all of my books, and it all started with my first novel in 2001: The Marshal’s Destiny. The original cover had a cameo of the real Margaret Mary Flaherty, my Great Grandmother--the inspiration for the fictional Margaret Mary Flaherty.

                       



C.H.'s Medieval Trilogy: Mo Ghra, Mo Chroi, Go Deo (Translation: My Love, My Heart Forever)

I fell in love with Erroll Flynn the first time I saw him in Robin Hood watching the late, late, late show. The Normans and The Saxons played a role in my ancestors' past: though Purcell is an Irish surname, it's roots are Norman inspiring me to set my Medieval trilogy during the Saxon Uprisings. 
 

I love to hear from readers, you can reach me at c.h.admirand@gmail.com

Find more to romances read by C.H. Admirand...Even a children's picture book co-written with her daughter J. L. Admirand with illustrations selected and approved by her two darling grandsons.

CHAdmirand.com      Facebook Author Page      Twitter     BookBub
 Amazon Author Page     Goodreads    Newsletter

Leave a welcome message for C.H.

18 comments:

  1. SO GLAD TO HAVE YOU JOIN GET LOST IN A STORY !!!
    Welcome Welcome Welcome

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for inviting me to join the GLIAS Crew! I'm happy to be here and looking forward to blogging with all y'all ;)

      Delete
  2. Welcome to the Get Lost in a Story blog crew! It's awesome to have you join us ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jacqui! It's a pleasure to be a part of such a great group!

      Delete
  3. Welcome to the Get Lost In A Story! I am so happy that you have joined and so look forward to your weekly posts like Jacqui. Your books sound wonderful and would love to read in print as I can't do tech I am disabled and fingers are badly crippled but I do leave reviews on 2 sites. So have a wonderful weekend and look forward to reading your blog posts here. Peggy Clayton ptclayton2@aol.com p.s. sorry i don't tweet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words, Peggy. Romance readers always find a way to feed their need to devour books-- whether it's via print, e-book, or audio! Print is still my favorite format. I have a number of my books available in large print as well--easier on the eyes. I'm watching our youngest grandson today, so it's a great day for me. I've had my twitter account hacked twice, and had to delete it twice, so I've only just rejoined twitter again. I'm on Facebook more than other social media. Hope the sun is shining where you are ;) Have a wonderful weekend!

      Delete
  4. Welcome to the GLIAS crew, my friend! You are an awesome addition!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Amanda! I'd be lost without you, my friend. Thank you and Angi for inviting me to the GLIAS Crew! I'm in such August company!

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. OMGoodness, BN100! Thank you, it's wonderful to be here. Wonderful seeing your name again ;)

      Delete
  6. Welcome... looking forward to your posts! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Colleen C! BTW...that's my first name, too ;)

      Delete
  7. Welcome i havent read many of your books but the ones i have i really enjoyed! Beverly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the kind words, Beverly G! You've made my morning ;)

      Delete
  8. Oooooooh! One place to find my new friends and favorite authors! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMGoodness, Jean Watkins!! I seriously miss you and only just saw you at #BLC19! Fingers crossed you are coming to Nashville for #BLC20 ;)

      Delete