1/15/2021

Jacqui's Friday Flowers in January

There aren't many flowers in January -- not even where I live in mild weathered (almost all of the year) Victoria (on Vancouver Island in the extreme southwest corner of Canada). But some flowers do start popping up in early February. Two of these early risers are usually the Crocus and Snowdrop.

To get in the mood for the coming of spring, here are some of my Crocus and Snowdrop photos from 2019 and 2020. 

Jacqui ❤️ 💐

Crocus

Crocus

Crocus

Snowdrop and Crocus 
Crocus

Snowdrops and yellow flowers

To see more of my flower pictures (during the February to October flower season in Victoria, Canada), visit my Facebook and Instagram pages. 

~ * ~ 


Jacqui Nelson - Author Picture
Fall in love with a new Old West where the men are steadfast & the women are adventurous. I love writing stories about women who are Wild West scouts, spies, cardsharps, wilderness guides, trick-riding superstars, and more. 

Read an excerpt from all of my books at JacquiNelson.com/my-books

Join my newsletter & read Rescuing Raven (my Deadwood 1876 gold-rush story) for FREE at JacquiNelson.com/download-my-free-read

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful, pics, Jacqui! Some of my favorite Spring flowers ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We just today had a blizzard here in Iowa, so these are fabulous to see! They give me hope of spring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry to hear you had a blizzard today, Amanda! Thank goodness for the hope of spring!!

      Delete
  3. I needed to see these flowers today! Too much cold and snow here in Kansas. I'm ready for spring! Thank you for your lovely pictures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry you have snow, EE. My fingers are crossed for an early spring!

      Delete
  4. I love flower pictures -- taking them and seeing them. Such lovely little blossoms to brighten our winter days! Thanks, Jacqui!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome, Lizbeth! I love taking these flower pictures and sharing them.

      Delete
  5. Pretty pretty flowers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete