5/21/2021

Jacqui’s Friday Flowers in May

Last year I finally went for a walk at the right time to see the fantastic Iris patch in Victoria's Government House Gardens. I discovered one really has to time it right to get the best photos of these Irises -- and that time is May. 

But I did find some lovely white Irises (see the last photo in the batch below) just a couple blocks from my home in April. So I will have to keep a lookout for Irises everywhere. 

Jacqui ❤️ 💐

Irises

Irises

Irises

Irises

Irises

Irises

Irises

White Irises found in April
White Irises found in April

Click here to see my April blog post & my Spanish Bluebells & Camas pics 🙂💐 

To see more of my flower pictures (during the February to October flower season in Victoria, Canada), visit my Facebook and Instagram pages. 

~ * ~ 


Jacqui Nelson - Author Picture
Fall in love with a new Old West where the men are steadfast & the women are adventurous. I love writing stories about women who are Wild West scouts, spies, cardsharps, wilderness guides, trick-riding superstars, and more. 

Read an excerpt from all of my books at JacquiNelson.com/my-books

Join my newsletter & read Rescuing Raven (my Deadwood 1876 gold-rush story) for FREE at JacquiNelson.com/download-my-free-read 

8 comments:

  1. Iris are my favorite flower, Jacqui! These are gorgeous! Does anyone else think purple Iris smell like grape soda (nehi) ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amanda, Iris are fast becoming one of my faves. I'm not sure why they flew under my radar previously. They are amazing! And now I'm going to have to check out all of the purple Iris for their smell because I love grape soda!

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete