3/19/2021

Jacqui’s Friday Flowers in March

March brings many Daffodils to the gardens and parks where I live in Victoria, Canada. I love the yellow, orange, and white contrast against the dark green. And it's a great workout crouching down to flower-level to get the best photos! 

Here are some of my favorite Daffodil, Narcissus, or Jonquil photos from 2020 and one from 2019. 

Jacqui ❤️ 💐

Daffodils

Daffodils

Daffodils

Daffodils

Daffodils

Daffodils

In 2019 by the Parliament Buildings looking toward the Empress Hotel.
2019 by the Parliament Buildings looking toward the Empress Hotel.

Click here to see my Feb blog post & my very pink Cherry Blossom pics 🌸  

To see more of my flower pictures (during the February to October flower season in Victoria, Canada), visit my Facebook and Instagram pages. 

~ * ~ 


Jacqui Nelson - Author Picture
Fall in love with a new Old West where the men are steadfast & the women are adventurous. I love writing stories about women who are Wild West scouts, spies, cardsharps, wilderness guides, trick-riding superstars, and more. 

Read an excerpt from all of my books at JacquiNelson.com/my-books

Join my newsletter & read Rescuing Raven (my Deadwood 1876 gold-rush story) for FREE at JacquiNelson.com/download-my-free-read

4 comments:

  1. The daffodils are late this year in North Texas. And the bluebonnets are just beginning to pop. Beautiful pictures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love your bluebonnet pictures, Angi! Hope you had an amazing season for them this year!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete