1/06/2021

Leftover Words

 


A NEW IDEA FOR 2021

So I bought another (yes another) Happy Planner for 2021. Do I have anywhere to go? Not much. Any meetings? Not really. But do I love stickers and planning my days...absolutely. I probably wouldn't have bought it if it hadn't been on sale. AND if I hadn't loved the monthly inspirations. "YOUR HEART IS AN ATLAS" intrigued me. 

What does that mean?

I'm not exactly sure. But it is making me ponder why it appeals to me so much.

I have always believed that there are specific points in your life when you're at a crossroads. And if you'd taken that left instead of the right, your life would be entirely different. A perfect movie example is Nicholas Cage in THE FAMILY MAN.  (If you haven't seen it...I hope you will.)

Or does it mean that your heart is a roadmap, ready for the next journey? Possibly ready for the next person to love? Possibly ready for the next adventure? But a map is sort of a definitive thing in modern times. Are there any more actual unexplored places? Wow, there are. (Check this out: Unexplored Places)  So I guess if your heart is an atlas, then there's always room for discovery.

I'll go with that. 

How about you? What do you think it means?

Let me know in the comments and I'll send a digital copy of one of my books. Drawing will end on Sunday, January 10th.

12 comments:

  1. probably same as what you thought
    bn100candg at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello I'm so happy sharing this, I still can’t thank you enough powerful Priest Elijah, My husband left for a younger lady because i was unable to give birth due to PCOS,I was so devastated i was lonely i cried a lot i even tried taking my life, Then my friend told me about this great man Priest Elijah who helped her made her marriage perfect, I also went online and did more research about him i was not too sure but i decided to give him a try he told me not to worry everything was going to be alright, He told me all i needed to pay which was a convenient fee and i did and he did his work and sent me video proof and told me to wait 24hrs that he will be back, The next morning to my greatest surprise it was Shawn my husband on his knees begging I'm so happy, It didn’t stop there, I'm proud to say that I'm 3 weeks pregnant thank you so much Priest Elijah I'm forever grateful contact him

      Email: universalspellhelp@gmail.com or

      universalspellhelp@yahoo.com

      WhatsApp him +2347054380994

      Website: https://universalspellhelp.wixsite.com/priestelijah

      Delete
  2. I like thinking it is the paths and choices one makes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your heart guides the direction you take at any point in life, so it serves as a roadmap - of where you've gone and where you would like to go. At a crossroad, your heart determines which path you will follow, holding that memory or decision whether right or wrong.

    I have all your books, so please don't include me in the drawing. ☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so right, Patty. But I have other books I can share. Hugs.

      Delete
  4. I believe your heart is an atlas with many crossroads to take from love, family, health and careers. You never know where it make you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You don't need to go to remote areas where few if any people have been to explore and discover. Any time you visit a new to you place, you are discovering and exploring it. It doesn't need to be a physical place. You can explore a new path for a career, or a hobby, or volunteer opportunity. I think the point is to listen to your heart and explore what you think will help you grow and be satisfied.

    ReplyDelete
  6. DR EMU WHO HELP PEOPLE IN ANY TYPE OF LOTTERY NUMBERS
    It is a very hard situation when playing the lottery and never won, or keep winning low fund not up to 100 bucks, i have been a victim of such a tough life, the biggest fund i have ever won was 100 bucks, and i have been playing lottery for almost 12 years now, things suddenly change the moment i came across a secret online, a testimony of a spell caster called dr emu, who help people in any type of lottery numbers, i was not easily convinced, but i decided to give try, now i am a proud lottery winner with the help of dr emu, i won $1,000.0000.00 and i am making this known to every one out there who have been trying all day to win the lottery, believe me this is the only way to win the lottery.

    Dr Emu can also help you fix this issues

    (1)Ex back.
    (2)Herbal cure & Spiritual healing.
    (3)You want to be promoted in your office.
    (4)Pregnancy spell.
    (5)Win a court case.

    Contact him on email Emutemple@gmail.com
    What’s app +2347012841542
    Website Https://emutemple.wordpress.com/
    Facebook page Https://web.facebook.com/Emu-Temple-104891335203341

    ReplyDelete