4/16/2021

Jacqui’s Friday Flowers in April

There are many lovely parks where I live in Victoria, Canada. One of my favorites is Beacon Hill Park. In April, the Spanish Bluebells and Camas cover many parts of this park in blankets of purple, pink, and white. 

These are some of the purple, white, and pink Spanish Bluebells that I've photographed in 2019 and 2020. 

Jacqui ❤️ 💐

Purple Spanish Bluebells

White Spanish Bluebells

Field of Spanish Bluebells

Pink Spanish Bluebells

Pink Spanish Bluebells

Many Spanish Bluebells around a unique tree

And here are some of my photos of the Camas, which according to online sources is "a genus of plants in the asparagus family native to western North America. Common names include camas, quamash, Indian hyacinth, camash, and wild hyacinth".

Camas

Camas

Click here to see my March blog post & a deluge Daffodil pics 🙂💐  

To see more of my flower pictures (during the February to October flower season in Victoria, Canada), visit my Facebook and Instagram pages. 

~ * ~ 


Jacqui Nelson - Author Picture
Fall in love with a new Old West where the men are steadfast & the women are adventurous. I love writing stories about women who are Wild West scouts, spies, cardsharps, wilderness guides, trick-riding superstars, and more. 

Read an excerpt from all of my books at JacquiNelson.com/my-books

Join my newsletter & read Rescuing Raven (my Deadwood 1876 gold-rush story) for FREE at JacquiNelson.com/download-my-free-read 

7 comments: