9/17/2021

Jacqui’s Friday Flowers in September

The vibrant purple-blue Hydrangea is the one that always catches my eye. It caught my eye so much that one summer I took a chance and bought a potted one to put on my balcony. Unfortunately, it only lasted for that summer. I guess it must have been an annual type. That's my story and I'm sticking to it! Luckily, many years ago my mom gave me a perennial Hydrangea from her garden and it still lives. 

I'm also lucky that so many people in Victoria have Hydrangeas in their gardens. Gardens I can walk by and photograph. Here are some of those photos -- from my previous balcony and beyond. 

Jacqui ❤️ 💐

Hydrangeas
The Hydrangea that brightened my balcony garden for one summer

Hydrangeas
The eye-catching purple-blue shade that always...catches my eye :) 

Hydrangeas

Hydrangeas

Hydrangeas

Hydrangeas

Hydrangeas by Victoria's Empress Hotel
Hydrangeas by Victoria's Empress Hotel

Hydrangeas

A very uniquely colored and shaped Hydrangea
A uniquely colored and shaped Hydrangea

Click here to see my August blog post and a lot of Sweet Pea, Sunflower, and Coneflower pics 🎉🌻 

To see more of my flower pictures (during the February to October flower season in Victoria, Canada), visit my Facebook and Instagram pages. 


~ * ~ 


Jacqui Nelson - Author Picture
Fall in love with a new Old West where the men are steadfast & the women are adventurous. I love writing stories about women who are Wild West scouts, spies, cardsharps, wilderness guides, trick-riding superstars, and more. 

Read an excerpt from all of my books at JacquiNelson.com/my-books

Join my newsletter & read Rescuing Raven (my Deadwood 1876 gold-rush story) for FREE at JacquiNelson.com/download-my-free-read  

8 comments:

  1. Lovely flowers. I just love all the beautiful colors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm fascinated by all the colors, Rita!

      Delete
    2. Hello I'm so happy sharing this, I still can’t thank you enough powerful Priest Elijah, My husband left for a younger lady because i was unable to give birth due to PCOS,I was so devastated i was lonely i cried a lot i even tried taking my life, Then my friend told me about this great man Priest Elijah who helped her made her marriage perfect, I also went online and did more research about him i was not too sure but i decided to give him a try he told me not to worry everything was going to be alright, He told me all i needed to pay which was a convenient fee and i did and he did his work and sent me video proof and told me to wait 24hrs that he will be back, The next morning to my greatest surprise it was Shawn my husband on his knees begging I'm so happy, It didn’t stop there, I'm proud to say that I'm 3 weeks pregnant thank you so much Priest Elijah I'm forever grateful contact him

      Email: universalspellhelp@gmail.com or

      universalspellhelp@yahoo.com

      WhatsApp him +2347054380994

      Website: https://universalspellhelp.wixsite.com/priestelijah

      Delete
  2. All of them are so pretty just what I needed for today as I am so sad we are not going to Ca. Son is getting a divorce he has 2 girls and now the stepson moved in 11 yrs ago and he has a lot of problems father moved to France and his mother is hovering over him instead of the 1,3 yrs olds and she is thinking grass is greener.. peggy clayton

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for the slow reply to your message here, Peggy. Glad to hear (in you other message) your plans to see family are going forward. Fingers crossed things keep moving forward and get better.🤞 Sending many hugs and much love your way ❤️

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am really happy to say it’s an interesting post to read . I learn new information from your article , you are doing a great job . Keep it up.
    80D Preventive Health Checkup Dependant Parents

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice information for a new blogger…it is really helpful.
    Which Team Has Most Fans In Ipl

    ReplyDelete